Covered this game on my weekly indie review series, had fun until i nearly tore my hair out with frustration!
A downloadable game
Medieval Unicycle Adventure
OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: 23rd of May 2019
Poor squire dreams to attend and conquer kingdom jousting tournament. By being poor, he can't afford a horse. Unicycle happens to be close enough, so the epic journey may begin!
Player gets to use controller or keyboard to balance the clumsy but fully functional unicycle in different playmodes. Choose your character and thrust with your sharpened lance when encountering threats from local mythical monsters. Climbing over the dead enemies with your unicycle may be the last climb you take. Crush your enemies, drive before them and hear the lamentation of your one-wheeler! Claim your place among the squires around the world in global leaderboards!
- Survive & balance through over 20 challenging levels
- Relax or cut loose on changing medieval environments. From fairy grasslands to darkest dungeons.
- Meet and fight mythical monsters from the past, where unicycle trials are taken to the extreme and lances sharpened like Monty Python jokes.
- Keep up with the twisted story on beautiful in-game cutscenes
- Prepare to balance... A LOT.
Game Developed by AnvilBird Interactive
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Really hard game for me but I loved dying in this game haha!
Keep it up guys!
Have you considered participating in our Game Developers World Championship ? The competition is totally free and with winning prizes ! Our mission is to support and reward the Indie game developer community.
If you are interested in joining in please check out our website for more details:
PRESS ESC TO HELP LOL
Made a video